Job Openings » Community Relations Coordinator
Community Relations Coordinatorby Guyana Logistics And Support Services Inc. (GLASS)
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project management oversight and implementation strategies, cost controls, schedule adherence, proposal receipt, assessments, recommendation for funding, and implementation. They will also provide overall support in a wide variety of areas to projects.
Candidate’s duties shall include the following:
• Provide project management oversight and implementation strategies for projects.
• Ensure cost controls are in place and adhered to throughout the project lifecycles.
• Receive and assess project proposals, providing recommendations for funding and implementation.
• Track project progress and report on project status to stakeholders.
• Identify potential risks and issues and provide solutions to mitigate them.
• Actively engage with stakeholders to identify potential projects.
• Conduct regular, frequent visits to projects sites, being implemented to understand progress and achievement of intended outcomes.
• Support development and implementation of KPI metrics on each individual projects.
• Collect required metrics from projects.
• Engage with project teams to understand implementation strategy and conduct relevant engagements with communities affiliated with projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Management, Business, Engineering with Project Management experience or qualifications
• Experience in proposal review and grading.
• Demonstrated initiative, coordination, and planning skills.
• Highly effective writing and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.